1. Target group
- The Sihlcity Kids’ Activity Centre exclusively supervises children whose parents are using the facilities at Sihlcity and who are spending time in the Sihlcity area. Parents may not leave the Sihlcity area during the supervision period. Children of parents who work in Sihlcity are not eligible for supervision.
- The Sihlcity Kids’ Activity Centre supervises children from 3 to 8 years of age (except for specially organized mornings for toddlers from 2 years of age).
- Handicapped children cannot be admitted, because the care staff do not have the necessary training.
2. Duration of supervision and prices
- The maximum duration of supervision is 4 hours. If children are not collected at the end of 4 hours, a surcharge of CHF 20 per child will be added to the cost of supervision.
- If children are not collected by 7 pm, a surcharge of CHF 20 per child will be added to the cost of supervision.
- Upon a child’s first visit, official identification for the child (passport, ID, health insurance card) must be shown.
- Upon a child’s first visit, an account with all relevant information must be set up using one of the available iPad stations. For each subsequent visit, registration can be done using a mobile number.
4. Rules of use
- Lockers are available for children’s coats and shoes.
- Limited space for prams is available.
- No toys may be brought into the play area. The toys in the Sihlcity Kids’ Activity Centre are the property of the Centre and may not be removed.
- Children may take their personal slippers with them.
- No food or drinks (including chewing gum, sweets etc.) may be brought into the Sihlcity Kids’ Activity Centre or consumed there. Kids’ Birthdays constitute an exception.
- Drinking water is available to children at all times.
- Children who are sick or who have had an infectious illness within the previous 7 days may not visit the Sihlcity Kids’ Activity Centre. Parents are responsible for informing the care staff of any possible allergies or diseases their children may have. The Sihlcity Kids’ Activity Centre team is obliged to observe confidentiality towards third parties.
- The parents or guardians of children left for supervision must be available at all times via mobile phone. In the event of emergency parents will be contacted via mobile phone or over the public address system. In emergencies parents must appear at the Kids’ Activity Centre within 15 minutes.
5. Evacuation/Assembly point
- In the case of an evacuation, children will be taken by the care staff to the agreed assembly point in the Saalsporthalle.
6. Nappy-changing and private area for feeding
- Mothers have access to a nappy-changing and a private area for feeding adjacent to the Kids’ Activity Centre.
3.2015, Wincasa AG, Kinderparadies Sihlcity