1. Target group
- The Kinderparadies is available only to customers of the shopping centre. The responsible persons are not permitted to leave the shopping centre for the duration of their children’s time at Kinderparadies. Parents who work on the premises of the shopping centre are not allowed to leave their children at Kinderparadies.
- Children from the ages of three to eight may be dropped off at Kinderparadies, with the exception of small children aged two and up for special events (Mon-Fri, 09.00 to 12.00 hrs). The parents have to stay outside.
- Children with special needs cannot be admitted to Kinderparadies as the care personnel lack the proper training.
2. Childcare costs and duration of stay
- The maximum length of stay is four hours. If children are not picked up after the maximum time allowed, a surcharge of CHF 20.00 will be levied to cover care costs and expenses.
- The children must be picked by 6.45 pm at the latest. If this is not the case, a surcharge of CHF 20.00 will be levied to cover care costs and expenses.
- The responsible person must register themselves and the child(ren) when they come to Kinderparadies for the first time. An official government-issued ID with photo of the responsible person (e.g. passport, ID, driving license) and the child’s health insurance card are required.
- Each subsequent registration is via mobile phone number.
4. Regulations for use
- Personal items, such as toys, pacifiers, jackets, shoes, necklaces, etc, must not be taken into Kinderparadies and should be left in the lockers.
- No toys may be brought into the play area. The toys in the Sihlcity Kids’ Activity Centre are the property of the Centre and may not be removed.
- Food and drinks (including chewing gum, sweets, etc.) must not be consumed at Kinderparadies, with the exception of organised birthday parties. Drinking water is available to the children at all times.
- Strollers can be left in the anteroom of Kinderparadies.
- Sick children or children who have been ill with a contagious disease within the last seven days must not be brought to Kinderparadies. The responsible person must notify the Kinderparadies staff of any allergies or illnesses the child may have.
- The responsible persons must also be reachable by phone for the entire duration of the time spent by their child or children at Kinderparadies. In the event of an emergency, they will be contacted by mobile phone or over the intercom system. In such cases, the responsible person must appear at Kinderparadies within 15 minutes.
5. Evacuation/Assembly point
- In case of an evacuation, children will be taken by the care staff to the agreed assembly point in the Saalsporthalle.
6. Nappy-changing and private area for feeding
- Mothers have access to a nappy-changing and a private area for feeding adjacent to the Kids’ Activity Centre.
4.2018, Wincasa AG, Kinderparadies Sihlcity